Our social work with “HelfendeHändefür Nepal e. V.”, Mainz, Germany:
- Support of more than 30 children sending them to school
- Drinking water tanks (500 ltr, 1000 ltr, 2000 ltr, 5000 ltr) for villages (more than 40)
- Support of schools in Nagarkot area
- Managing to give metal roofs and shelter to more than 800 families after the terible earthquake 2015
- Managing to give sewing machines and sewing training to poor ladies as an income source 2015 and 2016,
- Support of more than 200 poor families by giving a goat as an income source 2015 and 2016
- Providing environment friendly solar lights for families to give light during power cuts and to avoid candles and kerosene lamps which are both dangerous 2016.
- Managing track suits, shoes and socks to all 325 students of Mahankali School to keep them warm in Nagarkot cold winter 2016.
- There is a Shiva temple near Nagarkot view tower, where every year in august on aspecial day thousands of people celebrate a festival. Every year we provide them 2500 litres of drinking water free of charge as there is no source of water.
- Supporting health posts in the area and organizing a health camp with a German docter in Nagarkot 2016 october.
Life is beautiful, keep smiling!